DIY Photo Candle
For more projects, visit EveryDayIsAnOccasion.com.
By Jill Lebbin
I love this project because it can be given for a number of reasons Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Birthday, Graduation, etc.. etc…
- Candle Jar
- Gloss Clear Sticker Paper Full Sheet
- Shipping Label Sticker Paper (Or Full Sheet Sticker Paper Would Work Too)
- Wax Paper
- Word Processor
- Peel off the label currently on the candle jar.
- In your favorite Word processing program, insert your favorite photo and print onto the shipping label sticker paper.
- Cut out the photo.
- Place the photo on the wax paper.
- Cut the Gloss Clear Sticker paper to a size that is about an inch bigger than your photo on each side.
- Peel off the back off your clear sticker paper and put it over your photo.
- Push down to relieve any bubbles
- Peel off the back to your shipping label paper and stick onto your candle.